Below is the text of the agreement set forth (the “Rules”) applies to all ShadowPath VPN app users (. The main purpose of these rules is to explain and interpret how ShadowPath VPN (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”) provides own VPN-service services, in which cases you (the “User”) may use the services provided. In addition, it specifies the actions that are prohibited for VPN-service.
With these rules agree to all users of VPN-service. The adoption of these rules is automatic, and it means that the user accepts all terms and conditions listed.
VPN-service enables all clients to access servers, networks, which are located around the world, they are under the control ShadowPath VPN programs (the “Software”).
The service provides customers with access to the servers, networks that are under software all over the world, all the data, access settings, and other information associated with it is confidential, not subject to disclosure to third parties.
In case of violation of the rules of use of the service, the service itself has the right to terminate your access to the network, unilaterally and to terminate any customer service, without the possibility to restore access to the network and servers.
We accept no liability for any damage caused to the network, for any damage and harm to the detriment of users on the network. This applies to both your personal use, and the damage to the business, commercial or public activity as a result of the use, inability to use, or for other reasons related to the use of our VPN-service.
We accept no responsibility for any actions of users, when working with websites or programs that can harm and harm to the user or to third parties. We can not control and validate user behavior when using our VPN-service. Therefore, the entire responsibility for any action lies directly on the users of the service.
Our VPN-service can only be used for lawful purposes. It can not be used in a certain number of cases, including:
• If any actions violate national, international or local law.
• When sending spam, as well as any activity that hurts, so network users.
• To spread malware, viruses, trojans and other prohibited programs.
• For the port scanning, password guessing, creating malicious websites, such as phishing sites.
• Actions that are meant by a fraudulent and executed in order to capture other people’s money fraudulently. Also included are actions that violate the copyrights, patents, inventions and other rights.
• For the illegal representation of any person, entity, organization, company.
• For interference in the work of the service, as well as in violation of the policies and procedures that are set for users of the site.
• For calls to unlawful actions towards other people, network or organization.
When making any such action the entire responsibility fall exclusively on the user. We thank you for your honest and fair use of our service.
Any claim relating to ShadowPath VPN’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Brazil without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling Marco Civil Brazil Law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, only with consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will collect only connection time and IP according Marco Civil Law, we will not collect personal information like visited websites or address.
- We will not share your information for ads, spam, maillists.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.